FT Dix – (DRIVER)
OTTS is seeking qualified Electronics Maintenance Technician applicants for the Fort Dix, NJ location. The incumbent may be placed as an Electronics Maintenance Technician II or III depending on qualification.
Summary/Scope of Work
The Electronics Maintenance Technician applies basic and some advanced technical knowledge to solve routine problems by interpreting manufacturers’ manuals or similar documents. Work requires familiarity with the interrelationships of circuits and judgment in planning work sequence, in selecting tools, testing instruments, and is reviewed for compliance with accepted practices. This technician works under immediate supervision and achieves technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Assists in the design of minor hardware system modifications and software programs to stay current with configuration and to improve simulator operability.
- Conducts quality control inspections and inspects maintenance work performed.
- Maintains required documentation of maintenance activities. Monitors and tracks the repair status of inoperative equipment and document maintenance activities.
- Works with Engineering in regards to non-standard situations.
- Recommends changes based on knowledge and past experience.
- Travels to various locations to provide maintenance support on various device platforms.
- Uses knowledge of simulator and systems to interpret advanced technical data.
- Interrupts and works with computer systems utilizing various and multiple operating systems.
- Diagnoses malfunctions of computers and associated equipment and performs operability/readiness tests and repair.
- Performs systems interface/fault isolation.
- Applies troubleshooting procedures in the maintenance of interfaces and peripheral equipment used with computers; interpret mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and electronic schematics and drawings and make simplified versions.
- Provides networking and information systems support on training devices and networks.
- Maintains good relations with customers and ensures information flows within technical organization.
- Implements basic modifications to existing simulators.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- U.S. citizen
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Current DOD Security Clearance
- Three (3) years simulator maintenance experience
- Two (2) years MS Office, Data entry/work order experience preferred
If you meet the qualifications and want to be considered for this opportunity, please complete an online application via our website, www.ottrainingsolutions.com under “Careers & Job Postings”. Also can provide cover letter outlining your experience and any other items you want to include.
OT Training Solutions, LLC is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) that provides valuable services for training system support, and for business development to commercial and governmental organizations. OTTS delivers its services worldwide. Our skilled staff is available to provide expert monitoring and impart the real-world knowledge that leads to mission success.
OT Training Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status