The ELT Project Management Liaison manages day-to-day programmatic administrative functions including visa renewals, Personnel Status Reports (PERSTAT), Instructor schedules, and supply chain activities including receipt, distribution, and asset management.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Complete administrative and operational tasks such as reports, tracking, briefings, personnel coordination, as well as any other additional administrative and operational duties as assigned
- Assist in the development of personnel policies, accountability, and standard operating procedures for reports and deliverables
- Assist the DPM in creating, maintaining, and delivering to the COR all required USG reports and RFIs
- Coordinating with project managers and operation managers for reporting and direction purposes
- Manage, support, track, and provide oversight of personnel and equipment movement throughout the area of operation via air and grounds assets within Afghanistan
- Maintain accountability of all ELT supplies and equipment
- Assist in maintaining oversight of all logistics requirements necessary to accomplish training and coordinate with the Government, subcontractor, or local vendors to ensure training is fully resourced.
- Supports all logistics activities and functions for both prime and subcontractor
- Provide grammatically correct and succinct documents and reports as required.
Minimum Requirements and Education
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited school & six (6) years of related experience, OR four (4) years related experience with Master’s degree. Eight (8) years of additional equivalent work experience (14 total years) may be accepted in lieu of BA/BS education requirement.
- US Citizen eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
- A minimum of 6 years of executive level knowledge/experience with administrative oversight requirements
- Knowledge and experience with operations, personnel accountability, logistics, maintenance, and transportation
- Experience in Project Management.
- Strong Information Management skill sets
- Familiar with Serious Incident Report (SIR) reporting policies and maintain SIR documentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Applications (i.e., Power Point, Word, and Excel).
- Understanding of contract management processes/regulations
- Executive level interpersonal people skills with the flexibility to communicate from single contractors, Project Managers, Functional Staff, US Military and Coalition Partners
- Exceptional Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Detailed oriented with skills in administrative work, customer service, clerical procedures, technical writing, and resolving and completing operational tasks.
- Must have the ability to make sound judgment and possess organizational skills to develop, establish, update, and maintain office procedures, office records, and ensure company effectiveness, efficiency and adherence to all guidance and policies
- Able to work closely with other team members and clients.
- Must have a valid US Passport with at least 6 months of remaining eligibility.
- Must be able to obtain a Visa for Afghanistan
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC) via the National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) process.
- Suite Applications (i.e., Power Point, Word, and Excel).
- Additional requirements may apply depending on the position.
If you would like to be considered for any these opportunities, please complete an online application via our website, www.ottrainingsolutions.com under “Careers & Job Postings”. Also please provide cover letter outlining your experience, what position you are interested in and any other items you want to include.
OT Training Solutions, LLC is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) that provides valuable services for training system support, and for business development to commercial and governmental organizations. OTTS delivers its services worldwide. Our skilled staff is available to provide expert monitoring and impart the real-world knowledge that leads to mission success.
OT Training Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status