Summary/Scope of Work
Summary/Scope of Work
The Facilities Engineering (FE) Team shall conduct planning, preparation, resourcing, and direct mentorship for Programs of Instruction (POI) for the Afghan National Army Engineering School (ANAES) Generator Maintenance (GM) and Life Cycle Management (LCM) program. The POIs shall include sub-courses for the following disciplines: Electrical/Power Generation, Plumbing , Carpentry/Masonry, HVAC, Survey and Design, Generator Mechanic and Life Cycle Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educate Afghan MOD personnel on all activities associated with the acquisition, development, production, fielding and budgeting for long term infrastructure sustainment with consideration to Afghanistan’s current political, economic, and social state of development.
- Instruct MOD engineers, project manager, contracting professionals, and other who are involved in infrastructure development and sustainment.
- POI shall focus on electrical, mechanical, and civil engineering sub-systems of infrastructure projects, e.g., generators, power distribution systems, air conditioners, water treatment facilities, roads, bridge and other supporting elements of larger facilities and compounds.
- LCM Instructors will support training requirements as described in the Defense Acquisition Universities Life Cycle training modules.
- LCM Instructors shall manage development of course curriculum and coordinate with stakeholders, manage administrative functions, and oversee team member activities.
- Retired or former military Noncommissioned Officer, Commissioned Officer, or Warrant Officer personnel with extensive experience working in a military construction engineer unit. Civilian with equivalent experience may be considered.
- Five (5) years of experience in the disciplines identified above: Masonry/carpentry; electrical/power generation; plumbing; survey and design; HVAC; or Generator Mechanic.
- LCM Instructor should possess experience in infrastructure design, construction, operations, teaching, and/or maintenance
- US Citizen with active US passport
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Lead LCM Instructor shall have a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
OT Training Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.