The Logistic Trainer will assist the Directorate with Training, Advising, and Assisting (TAA) in understanding how to best train the supply and requisition process.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Retains institutional knowledge and provides continuity for all program personnel while maintaining awareness of program priorities lAW the Director’s campaign plan and sharing information accordingly.
- Train and mentor management in day-to-day logistical operations, and mentor all subordinate units with their logistical concerns and issues. Training points may include fielding of new equipment, ammunition, vehicles, supplies, fuel, MOD 14s, forecasting and budgeting, submitting changes as needed, and reporting all relevant issues to the higher headquarters.
- Ensures Advisor continuity and retains institutional knowledge of Logistics Training when training incoming military personnel during six-month rotations and changeovers. Provide general expertise and help in supporting the sustainment and development of Logistics Training within the team.
- Train the Logistics Officers, GSU and their staff, in all aspects of logistics and coordination of logistics for the program lAW the Director’s campaign plan.
- Train the Logistics Officers, GSU and their staff, on day-to-day maintenance and facility concerns. Train the G4s to coordinate logistics seminars, meetings and inspections with subordinate units. Act as liaison between all locations and program personnel.
- The Contractor must be willing and able to travel outside of protected areas with military convoys and wear protective clothing and equipment as required.
Minimum Requirements and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business, logistics/sustainment or other related field from an accredited institution of higher education and six (6) years logistics/sustainment experience
- Previous military experience to include U.S. military logistical systems, equipment accountability procedures and supply processes
- Previous TRADOC Army Logistic University operations or experience in Divisional or BCT Support Operations Office
- Military Education Level 4
- Previous experience in Iraq or Afghanistan to include Afghan ministerial logistics systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Power Point and common computer and internet office capabilities
- Must be able to pass CENTCOM medical, dental, and other CRC related-deployment requirements at an approved CRC
- Active Secret Clearance
- US Citizenship
- US Passport, ability to obtain an Afghan Visa
- Familiar with Dari and Pashto preferred
If you meet the qualifications and want to be considered for this opportunity, please complete an online application via our website, www.ottrainingsolutions.com under “Careers & Job Postings”. Also can provide cover letter outlining your experience and any other items you want to include.
OT Training Solutions, LLC is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) that provides valuable services for training system support, and for business development to commercial and governmental organizations. OTTS delivers its services worldwide. Our skilled staff is available to provide expert monitoring and impart the real-world knowledge that leads to mission success.
OT Training Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status