Fort Leavenworth, KS
OTTS is seeking qualified a Military Intelligence Principal Functional Specialist at Fort Leavenworth, KS. This will be in support of the Futures and Concepts Center (FCC) Blue Force, Analytical and Experiment Support Services program.
Summary / Scope of Work
The Military Intelligence Principal Functional Specialist provides decision makers at FCC with requisite facts, data, analysis, and recommendations essential to make decisions that are resource-informed and outcome based.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Integrate Army experimentation objectives and support learning demands with joint, interorganizational and multinational partners.
- Provide written Blue Force sections for each Battle Lab experiment proposal, plan and event; develop written orders at Joint Task Force, Corp, Division, and Brigade level as appropriate.
- Maintain and integrate Data Collection Management Plan (DCMP) learning demands and objectives to facilitate learning for future experiments.
- Attend and participate in all Joint and Army Experimentation Division (JAED)-directed experiment and planning events.
- Integrate Army experimentation with ARCIC and CDID concept and capability partner activities within the Campaign of Learning to include: Unified Quest, Army and Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Battle Lab Experiments, Joint Warfighting Assessments, Network Integration Evaluations, Capabilities Needs Analysis, Science and Technology, Studies, Live Experiments and other applicable events.
- Provide supporting input, observations and lessons learned for data collection, analysis, and synthesis efforts; demonstrate tactical and technical blue force expertise in support of experimentation planning, execution and analysis of experimentation efforts, make recommendations for evaluating future warfighting concepts and capabilities during experimentation events.
- Ten (10) plus years military experience, with five (5) of those years concentrated in the Military Intelligence area.
- Primary Staff or Deputy Staff (G2 / S2 / ACE Chief / Collection Manager) experience at Brigade and higher echelon.
- Proficient in the Army Military Decision Making Process (MDMP), training and doctrine , joint planning and operations at echelons above Brigade (EAB)
- Experience with various models and simulation tools; specifically One Semi-Automated Forces (ONESAF), Command Post Of the Future (CPOF)
- Familiarity with Army and Joint concepts
- Ability to effectively communicate (both verbally and written) with and to senior Army Leadership
- Extensive writing skills and experience articulating complex issues and topics in writing
- Ability to communicate in verbal and written form using the Army writing style, in accordance with AR 25-50
- Ability to communicate and interact with senior Army officers and civilians (GO/SES level)
- Experience in experimentation planning, execution and analysis of concept experimentation developmental efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Secret Security Clearance required
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- U.S. Citizenship
- MS Office and personal computer skills
- Although the duty position is located at Ft Leavenworth, candidates must be willing to travel approximately 20% of the time to various Army installations as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
OT Training Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.