OT Training Solutions and SeaPort-e
The Seaport Enhanced (Seaport-e) multiple award contract (MAC) offers a full range of professional, technical and administrative services in support of the United States Navy and United States Marine Corps.
OT Training Solutions is proud to have been selected as a Seaport-e prime contractor.
OT Training Solutions is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business committed to providing highly skilled professionals and quality support services at competitive pricing for our Seaport-e clients under contract number N00178-11-D-6647.
The Seaport-e portal provides a standardized means of issuing competitive solicitations among a large & diverse community of approved contractors, as well as a platform for awarding & managing performance-based task orders. This unified approach allows Seaport-e service procurement teams to leverage their best work products, practices, & approaches across the Navy’s critical service business sector.
Seaport-e is organized geographically, by zones, which include the 50 United States. To be eligible for inclusion in a particular zone, a Seaport-e prime or team member must have a physical presence within the zone. OT Training Solutions currently provides a variety of logistical, engineering, technical and management support services in the four zones listed below.[/fusion_builder_column]
- Zone 2 – National Capitol Zone
- Zone 4 – Gulf Coast Zone
- Zone 5 – Midwest Zone
- Zone 6 – Southwest
The Seaport-e contract is available to the following organizations:
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Naval Sealift Command (NSC)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Strategic Systems Programs (SSP)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- United States Marine Corps (USMC)
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
Support can also be provided to other Department of Defense (DoD) organizations, Non-DoD organizations, or Joint agencies.
Seaport-e offers a wide range of functional services as categorized in the following 22 areas:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management Support
- Quality Assurance Support
- Information System Development, Information Assurance, and Information Technology Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
Additional contract information, instructions for preparing task orders and SOWs, and procedures for the fully electronic task solicitation and ordering system can be found on the Seaport-E Acquisition Portal (www.Seaport.navy.mil). Additional information is also available by contacting the OT training Solutions points of contact listed on the POC page.
SeaPort-e Task Orders
The Seaport-e contract is an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) vehicle designed to be executed through the issuance of Task Orders using the 22 functional areas within the Statement of Work. Several Task Order types are available individually or in a cost-plus or fixed-price combination:[/fusion_text]
- Cost-Plus Fixed Fee (Completion or Term)
- Cost-Plus Incentive Fee
- Cost-Plus Award Fee
- Firm Fixed-Price
- Fixed-Price Incentive
In addition, contract Task Orders can be issued as Unrestricted or Set Aside for a Small or Disadvantaged Business concern.
SeaPort-e Team Members
OT Training Solutions has teamed with Chesapeake Document Services, LLC (CDS), a woman-owned small business headquartered in the National Capital region.
The CDS DUNS number is 005290890.
If you are a company seeking a Seaport-e team relationship, please contact any of the OT Training Solutions representatives listed on the Point of Contact tab to explore being added to the team.[/fusion_tab]
SeaPort-e Service Experience
OT Training Solutions was awarded our Seaport-e contract on 28 June 2011.
Our task order experience will be added as awards are made.
SeaPort-e Quality Assurance
Quality is the responsibility of all OT Training Solutions employees and our teammates, beginning with program management and extending to the supervisors and employees at each location. We consistently monitor and measure performance, operation, maintenance, overall policies and procedures, methods and tools for quality control.
The management of OT Training Solutions is committed to implementing and maintaining a documented quality system. This commitment includes: ensuring that contract, customer, regulatory, and legal requirements are understood and appropriately addressed; the quality policy is understood and implemented at all levels of the organization; quality objectives and plans are established as necessary; and the responsibilities of all functions affecting quality are clearly defined.
Management will make provisions for the necessary resources and personnel to maintain the system, including a management representative, who will ensure that the quality control and monitoring requirements of each Seaport-e task order are met. Management reviews the system annually to determine its effectiveness.
Employees are required to do their jobs in accordance with customer required procedures and OT Training Solutions internal procedures. Three core goals define our quality policy:[/fusion_text]
- Customer satisfaction
- Compliance to standards
- Continuous improvement
OT Training Solutions is well aware that continuous communications and a strong customer involvement are major factors in achieving the Statement of work objectives. The OT Training Solutions Program Management team, working together with our customers, develop and define key program metrics designed to communicate specific areas of interest and concern. Our program managers continually update, monitor and report the metrics to our customers and if necessary, initiate timely corrective action to ensure performance is maintained to the standards set forth by our customers.