The Program Manager oversees the scope and direction of programs to include foreign military education programs. The incumbent plans, budgets, oversees, and documents all program elements and works closely with senior management to ensure the success of these programs.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Develops annual work plans for each employee that lists deliverables through the contract period based on the PWS and coordination with coalition counterparts.
- Manages program proposal development, oversees program from inception through production
- Provide oversight and coordination of training project delivery
- Conducts and attends planning meetings with Contractor, develops program goals and objectives, directs and coordinates all program activities, supervises program activities and personnel
- Act as liaison to all stakeholder personnel and coordinate efforts for the command group lAW campaign plans and directives.
- Monitors program process and makes necessary adjustments to ensure program success, completes all necessary reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Tracks program schedule, budget and objectives, reports program status to senior management as needed.
- Compiles and analyzes program data; maintains data in the company database
- Completes all reporting and accountability requirements in accordance with the contract
- Ensures program quality meets or exceeds company’s standards and is delivered on time
- Develops and implements recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities
- Recruits, manages and guides program personnel
- Leads and facilitates communication and interaction among program representatives
- Communicates program progress briefings to program personnel
- Develops and implements quality control standards to ensure the success of the program
- Performs on site installation, drafts training courses and onsite testing for trainer delivery
Minimum Requirements and Education
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution. Relevant experience may be substituted for required education.
- Minimum five (5) years of program management experience
- Valid US passport
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Prior US military or law enforcement experience highly desirable
- Active Secret clearance preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to senior management and Contractor
- Understand and plan program development activities
- Ability to gather and analyze data and prepare reports and briefings, presents results as needed
- Certification as a project management professional (PMP) is preferred
The Program Manager supervises all program personnel.
- Ability to work in an office setting
- Availability to work extended hours if required
- Accurately follow verbal and written directions from senior management, and possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality and accuracy
- Exhibit a professional, business-like appearance and demeanor
If you meet the qualifications and want to be considered for this opportunity, please complete an online application via our website, www.ottrainingsolutions.com under “Careers & Job Postings”. Also can provide cover letter outlining your experience and any other items you want to include.
OT Training Solutions, LLC is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) that provides valuable services for training system support, and for business development to commercial and governmental organizations. OTTS delivers its services worldwide. Our skilled staff is available to provide expert monitoring and impart the real-world knowledge that leads to mission success.
OT Training Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status